Voucher is NOT ELIGIBLE for the following shopping transactions on & off Amazon:
- Amazon Shopping voucher is redeemable across all physical goods purchase on Amazon.in.
- Amazon Shopping Voucher is NOT ELIGIBLE for the following shopping transactions on & off Amazon:
- Purchase of Kindle eBooks.
- Purchase of Digital Content like e-Books, Video Games.
- Purchase of Amazon Pay Gift Cards or Adding Money to Amazon Pay Balance.
- Purchase of Brand Gift Cards that are designated Semi-Closed Loop(SCLP) Instruments under PPI Master Direction.
- Transaction outside of Amazon.in where Amazon Pay is a payment option.
- Transaction on any Amazon Pay Categories including and not limited to (including future Pay categories available on Amazon Pay Dashboard):
- Recharges: Mobile, DTH, Google Play, FastTag, Metro
- Bill Payments
- Ticket Bookings: Flight, Train, Movies, Bus
- Investments & Insurance
- Utilities: Gas Cylinders, Piped Gas, Subscriptions, Cable TV etc.
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, please visit: https://www.woohoo.in/amazon-shopping-voucher-terms
How to redeem
- Visit www.amazon.in/vouchers
- Enter the voucher code in ‘Add new’ section.
- Click on ‘Add button’ to add voucher.
- To track your voucher, visit www.amazon.in/vouchers
- Your Voucher Balance can be selected as a payment option during the checkout process on Amazon.in.
These terms and conditions apply to all Voucher types listed in Paragraph 9 hereto (together, “Vouchers”) issued by Pine Labs Pvt Ltd (“Pine Labs”) and co-branded with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon Pay”). The Vouchers are semi-closed loop prepaid gift instruments. Pine Labs is a private limited company organized under the laws of India, and is the issuer of the Vouchers. You may purchase the Vouchers through various options available on www.amazon.in, and also use Vouchers provided to you by third parties in the manner provided hereunder. By purchasing or using a Voucher, you are agreeing to and accept these terms and conditions.
- Redemption: Vouchers may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.amazon.in website or mobile application or mobile site thereof (“Amazon.in”) and any other third party merchants that are enabled to accept eligible Vouchers. ‘Eligible products’ with respect to the Voucher would mean the restricted use case specific products or category specific products sold on Amazon.in or specific third party merchants, as defined under the Voucher variant in question as per the terms and conditions of the said Voucher. On purchase of the Eligible Product the balance from the applicable voucher type is deducted from the redeemer’s “Your Vouchers”. Any unused voucher balance will remain associated with the redeemer’s “Your Vouchers” and applied to purchases, in order of restriction and earliest expiration date. If a purchase exceeds the redeemer’s balance of eligible Voucher, the remaining amount must be paid by credit card, net banking, debit card or Amazon Pay Balance. No fees or charges apply to Vouchers. Pine Labs shall provide Voucher purchasers with information about the redemption status of Vouchers that they purchase or use. Certain merchants may provide you services only on the pre-condition that you allow us to hold balances in your Vouchers till the service completion by the merchant. However, your prior consent would be taken before holding such balances. In such cases, you agree and authorize us to: (i) hold balance in the Voucher until service completion; and (ii) fail the transaction if your Voucher has expired at the end of the services.
- Limitations: Vouchers, including any unused or partially used Vouchers, will expire upon completion of one year from the date of issuance. You may request for revalidation of any expired Vouchers. Upon receipt of such request, the Voucher may be revalidated after due verification and subject to applicable terms and conditions. Vouchers may only be purchased in denominations of upto Rs. 10,000, or such other limits as Pine Labs may determine. Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other gift cards or vouchers types. Vouchers cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Except as provided hereunder or as per applicable law, amount in your Vouchers will not be refunded to you under any circumstances. No refund will be provided in cash, at any point of time. Unused Vouchers may not be transferred to another users account. No interest will be payable by Pine Labs on any Vouchers. Pine Labs make no representation or warranty that Amazon.in will always be accessible without interruption.
- Fraud: Pine Labs is not responsible if a Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (together with Amazon Pay is referred to as “Amazon”) will have the right to close customer accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Voucher is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on Amazon.in or its third party partner merchants
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You, Pine Labs and Amazon each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore. You agree to indemnify Pine Labs and Amazon for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: NEITHER PINE LABS NOR AMAZON MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO VOUCHERS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A VOUCHER IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH VOUCHER. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- General Terms: Amazon.in conditions of Use apply to Vouchers. Pine Labs reserves the right to change these Voucher terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion and without prior notice to you. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
- Pine Labs Contact Information: Website address: www.qwikcilver.com
- View your voucher transaction statement: https://amazonbal.qwikcilver.com
- Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (Qwikcilver) has filed an application with the regulatory authorities to consolidate into its parent entity, Pine Labs Private Limited (Pine Labs). On receipt of the approval, the business will get consolidated into a single entity, i.e. Pine Labs, and Pine Labs will thereafter honour all valid Vouchers and undertake all other issuer obligations that are being undertaken by Qwikcilver prior to the approval date. There will be no change to your Voucher issued by Qwikcilver (Co-branded with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited), in any manner, such as its use, acceptance, validity, redemption and user experience. Status quo will prevail over the existing valid Voucher balances, and no deduction or changes will be made thereto in any manner whatsoever
- Type of Vouchers and Specific additional Redemption Conditions for each type of Voucher:
10.1 Amazon Shopping Voucher – Eligibility terms
- Can be used to purchase physical products from www.amazon.in
- Is not applicable for purchase of digital contents like e-books, video games
- Is not applicable on global store, recharges, bill payments, ticket booking and financial products
- Is not eligible to buy Amazon Pay gift cards
- Cannot be used to pay for mixed item order if the order has at least one non-eligible item
- For more details refer to Shopping voucher eligibility FAQ
- FAQ’s https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G3AAE2BSVTAEUYUU
- What are vouchers?
Vouchers are a payment instrument designed to be accepted for a specific set of products on Amazon. Currently there is one valid voucher type: Amazon Shopping Voucher.
- What is an Amazon shopping voucher?
An Amazon Shopping Voucher is a pre-paid instrument that can be used to purchase physical products from www.amazon.in. An Amazon Shopping Voucher has an expiry of 1 year from the date of activation and cannot be transferred from one Amazon Account to another. It can also not be cancelled once it is issued. Amazon Shopping Voucher is INELIGIBLE for the following shopping transactions on & off Amazon:
- Purchase of Kindle eBooks
- Purchase of Digital Content like e-Books, Video Games
- Purchase of Amazon Pay Gift Cards or Adding Money to Amazon Pay Balance
- Purchase of Brand Gift Cards that are designated Semi-Closed Loop(SCLP) Instruments under PPI Master Direction
- Transaction outside of Amazon.in where Amazon Pay is a payment option.
- Transaction on any Amazon Pay Categories including and not limited to(including future Pay categories available on Amazon Pay Dashboard):
- ◦ Recharges: Mobile, DTH, Google Play, FastTag, Metro
- ◦ Bill Payments
- ◦ Ticket Bookings: Flight, Train, Movies, Bus
- ◦ Investments & Insurance
- ◦ Utilities: Gas Cylinders, Piped Gas, Subscriptions, Cable TV etc.
- ◦ Donations
- Amazon Shopping Voucher is an ineligible payment instrument on any mixed cart order with any of the above items present in cart.
- How is a voucher different from an Amazon Pay Gift Card?
While Amazon Pay Gift Card & Vouchers both are pre-paid instruments, an Amazon Pay Gift Card is accepted across all avenues where Amazon Pay Wallet is accepted whereas a voucher is only accepted as per its design. For example: (1) an Amazon Shopping Voucher will only work on valid shopping transactions on Amazon and not valid for Pay category transactions (2) An Amazon Prime Voucher will work only for purchase of Prime Membership and so on.
- How do I add the shopping voucher to my account?
- Go to < Your Vouchers> from Amazon Pay > Manage.
- Click on ‘Add New’ option on Your Vouchers Page.
- Enter the voucher code given on the voucher and click on the Add button.
- If it’s an e-mail voucher, you can directly add it from your email by clicking on the Add to my Account link. If it is a physical voucher you can add it by entering the voucher code as per the above steps. You will be asked to login to your Amazon.in account and your voucher will be automatically added to Your Vouchers.
- A voucher code is 13 characters long (excluding hyphens) and contains both letters and numbers (for example A54S-WE34R- NB76)
- You should NOT enter the Voucher Reference ID in this field. A Reference ID is different from Voucher Code and is 16 characters long containing only numbers (for example, 6014 8515 3019 3950)
- Why am I not able to add my shopping voucher?
Try the following steps,
- Check if the voucher you’re trying to add has expired. If yes, contact us to extend the expiry date.
- Check whether you are entering the voucher code in ‘Add New’ option within Your Vouchers.
- Make sure you are entering the Voucher Code (13 characters long alphanumeric code) and not the Reference ID (16-digit numeric code).
- If, while adding the voucher, you get an error stating that ‘the voucher has already been used/redeemed,’ please check “Your Transactions” under Amazon Pay, if this voucher is already added to your Amazon account or to the account of any of your family members.
- If the voucher you are trying to use was given to you by an organization, we request you to get in touch with your corporate POC or source from where you have received the voucher to check if the card is activated or if you have damaged the voucher code while scratching the physical voucher.
- How to use an Amazon shopping voucher?
A voucher can be used to buy only those items made eligible for it. When a voucher is eligible on an order (where all items in the cart are eligible for the specific voucher), ‘Your Vouchers’ will be show up as a payment option in payment method selection page. To use ‘Your Vouchers’ for the purchase, select it on the payment method selection page. If the voucher value is not sufficient, you can combine Amazon Pay balance, credit/debit card or net banking with your vouchers to complete the purchase. You can click on the ‘Know More’ option to find the list of vouchers eligible for that specific purchase.
- Do Amazon Shopping Vouchers Expire?
All vouchers typically have an expiry period of 12 months from the date of activation, load, or activation as applicable. You can track you voucher expiry in your transaction.
- My Amazon shopping voucher expired. What should I do now?
Kindly keep the 16 digit reference ID (not the Code) handy and contact us for assistance
- How do I check my available Amazon shopping vouchers and their expiry?
Vouchers of all types can be tracked from the ‘Your Vouchers’ page. Your available vouchers and their expiry can be tracked from ‘Your Vouchers’ page(www.amazon.in/vouchers). You can also track the cumulative balance of a specific voucher type and the expiry date of individual voucher IDs using the ‘view details’ option. We will send two reminder notifications before the expiry date of your Voucher balance.
- Can I cancel/return a shopping voucher?
Vouchers once purchased cannot be cancelled or returned due to regulations.
- What if I return a product purchased via an Amazon shopping voucher?
When you return a product purchased via a voucher, the respective amount barring cashback, if any, will be refunded to the original source. The vouchers will be reissued and credited to ‘Your Vouchers’ directly.
- How do I purchase an Amazon Shopping Voucher?
Amazon Shopping Voucher is currently only available via the Corporate Channel. Once available for retail sale, look out for a section for Vouchers under Amazon Pay.
- How do I track my Amazon Shopping Vouchers Balance?
Once you add the Amazon Shopping Voucher, you can track it under the Your Vouchers section here. You can track your vouchers balance from Your Transactions